Benefits of Medical Massage
Respiratory System Lymphatic System
• Developing respiratory muscles • Cleansing body of metabolic waste
• Draining Sluggish lymph nodes • Draining sluggish lymph nodes
Integumentary System (the skin) Skeletal System
• Stimulating blood to better nourish skin • Improving body alignment
• Improving tone and elasticity of skin • Reliving stiff joints
• Helping to normalize glandular function
Circulatory System Digestion System
• Helping develop a stronger heart. • Relaxing the abdominal and
• Improving oxygen supply to cells. intestinal muscles
• Improving the nutriual supply to • Reliving tension
cells. • Stimulating activity of liver and kidneys
• Eliminations of metabolic wastes.
• Decrease blood pressure.
• Increase circulation of lymph nodes.
Muscular System Nervous System
• Relaxing and stimulating muscles • Stimulating motor nerve point
• Strengthening muscles and connective tissue • Reliving restlessness and insomnia
• Helping to keep muscles flexible and pliable • Promoting a sense of well-being
• Relieving soreness, lesion, and softness • Relieving pain
Schedule our Medical Massage, Covered by most Insurance